lørdag, april 21, 2007

A LITTLE SUNSHINE FROM ME TO YOU : )






Aaaahh..... Sometimes life is just beautiful -and this is such a time! The sun is shining day after day after day, the sky is blue and spring is all around.
And as you all know I just spent five days in Spain with my sister Sarah and her husband Daniel.
I had a great time and it was SO good to see them again and just have some time together.
Would love to do it again....that´s for sure!!!
However it is good to be back in Mysen too. I like everyday life and routines. And it was so good to see the kids again....and Leif ofcourse!!
As you can see I have now learnt how to add photos to the blog (Thank you Sarah ;) ) so here we all are: Leif (oops...haven´t quite learnt how to do everything yet...rotate pics for example) who had his 31st birthday yesterday, me in Spain, Sarah&Daniel, Elias and Uma.
How are you all doing anyway?
We are all doing good. The kids are having a particularly quarrelsome day today though, constantly moaning, crying and fighting....`suppose that´s just how life is sometimes. It is still hard on my patience though. Aaaaarrgghh!!!!!!
But on the bright side:::: I am going to practise my driving today :) HOURAY!!! I still enjoy it SO much. It´s my new hobby.
Anyway...gotta go, the kids are SCREAMING!
Have a good weekend and speak soon.
M.

Ingen kommentarer: