torsdag, april 12, 2007

Hello again :)

How are you all? SO GOOD to hear from those of you who have commented on my blog!!
To those of you who are Norwegian, it feels a bit silly to be blogging in English but we have so many friends around the world whom we also want to stay in touch with.....and if we had to keep track of two blogs we just would never get ANYTHING done. So...English it is!
What have you guys been up to lately?
I have been driving!!! I can´t believe how much fun it is!!!
I drive as much as I can and I´ve even had a go at driving in Oslo. Leif says I am improving, althoug the first few times he held on very tightly to the handle above his head and he constantly checked his mirrors. That made me nervous!! Luckily he relaxes more now and he is improving as a teacher as I am improving as a driver. In the beginning he made me nervous and angry....not exactly good when you´re a new driver...but I enjoy his company now! My teacher says I am impoving too, and I take that as a good sign.
Tomorrow I am going away for a holiday. Five days...no kids...no husband. Only me. I amgoing to Malaga (Spain) to visit Sarah and Daniel; my sister and her husband. I am really looking forward to it. However it almost feels unreal :) Five days ALONE.
If you have kids you know what I mean. Usually I can´t even sit in private when I´m at the toilet without somebody banging the door demanding to be let in. And now I am going to have noone calling my name for several days. I can do whatever I like and sleep late every day... I don´t know what that feels like but I´ll probably enjoy it:)
Well...got to pack now. Hope you are all well, enjoying spring. I am doing well!! And Leif is too...he´s just trying to figure out how to manage everything on his own when I´m away. But he´ll be fine. He is such a caring dad able to create adventures out of everyday things.
The kids are both well and enjoying the sun, less clothes and their trampoline.
I plan to learn how to put pictures onto the blog too...then you can see them.
Hope to speak soon. Lots of love M.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

How cool is that? You´re driving. We´re looking forward to be you passengers at some point:-) Enjoy Spain. You deserve it! Be blessed. Irene&Håkon

rita rata sa...

Michelle! Jeg lover á kalle deg ved ditt sóte navn nár du kommer!

- Helt sikkert at du ikke kommer til á savne at noen roper 'mamma' eller 'ferdig, kom og tórk!'? :) Jeg kan rope det litt sánn fra tid til annen, hvis du vil. :) (Sánn apropos det at jeg har jo fátt et sá avslappet forhold til kroppsvaesker og ekskrimenter i min nye jobb)!

I morgen pá denne tid er vi ihop. Tenk det, da! What a glorious day! Kom innom pá jobben, da, sá jeg fár se deg sá fort jeg kan!

-Forresten, det med bilder pá blogg.. Jeg kan laere deg det nár du kommer! Ikke noe pes. Veldig lettfattelig. Just some clicks away.

Gleder meg sánn til á gi deg en klem!
Jättepuss och kram frán Sunway och Meryl Streep. :)